(I was provided a product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own and not influenced by an outside source. This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy here.)
- Natural Cleaner - Lemon oil has a ton of natural disinfectant qualities. Add equal parts vinegar and water in a spray bottle and add several drops of lemon oil. Shake well before use.
- Soft Scrub - Add a couple of drops to baking soda and use a cleaner for pots and pans, stove top, etc.
- Hair Treatment - I sometimes use coconut oil as a way to treat dry hair, and lemon oil helps make it shiny and healthy and helps with dry scalp. Just add a couple of drops into warm oil and massage into scalp. Let it sit for an hour or two then wash out.
- Cradle Cap - Along the same note, I used coconut oil and lemon oil to treat my daughters cradle cap. Just one use made a huge difference!
- Metabolism Boost - I'm still on the fence about this one, but I've been adding a drop of lemon oil into my tea each morning. Lemon oil is supposed to boost your metabolism and aid in digestion. I think it's making a bit of a difference, so I'm going to try a little more. It's super tasty at least ;)
- Sugar Scrub - I love a good sugar scrub, so I made a Lemon Loaf Brown Sugar Scrub. And it's delicious. Well, it smells delicious at least, I haven't eaten it ;)
- Relaxing Bath - Lemon Oil is great for relaxing and calming anxiety, and adding a couple of drops to bathwater is a great way to unwind.
- Oil Pulling - It's this crazy thing where you swish oil around in your mouth for 20 minutes a day. Adding lemon oil helps kill germs and keep your mouth clean. (I'm still researching the effect on enamel, so I didn't use it every day.)
- Deodorizer - I mixed a couple of drops with baking soda and sprinkled it at the bottom of the wetbag I keep cloth diapers in. It helps with the smell and keeps germs at bay.
- Air Freshener - Place a couple of drops with some water in a saucepan and heat it on the stove top on low. It makes your house smell amazing and it's uplifting.
Of course when you're buying essential oils, you want to make sure they are high quality, especially if you are going to be using them internally or on your skin. Majestic Pure Lemon Oil is therapeutic grade, 100% pure cold-pressed lemon oil. There are no fillers, alcohol or other additives.
And the bottle is huge. 4 ounces may not sound like much, but with essential oils a little goes a long way. I've been using this stuff like crazy since I got it, and you can't even tell! Thus far, I've been impressed with this oil, the quality is great, it smells amazing and I've been using it daily! And really, you can't beat the price (plus, if you buy 2 or more of Majestic Pure's products you can save $3.50 using code: MAJPURE2 )
Get free shipping with Amazon Prime. Don't have it? Sign up for a free 30 day trial here.
This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy here.