My skin is very sensitive, and for that reason I've never really had any kind of skin care routine. So many of the products on the market would make my face break out that I got tired of wasting my money on them. But a while ago I figured I'm not getting any younger (oddly) and if I want my skin to do well as I get older, I'd better start taking care of it. The opportunity to try out a product from Foxbrim came at a perfect time. Their products are organic and all natural, so I knew that they would work well with my sensitive skin. I got to try out their Vitamin C serum which is full of natural ingredients to help improve skin, moisturize and reduce or prevent wrinkles.
• Actively prevent formation of free radicalsSo, the big question is: does it work? Well, after just one use my skin felt soft and moisturized...and I didn't break out! Since I've learned the hard way that it's chemicals and synthetic ingredients that make my skin break out, it was a good sign that I was able to use this serum for weeks without breaking out. I've been using at least once a day and I've certainly seen improvements in my skin. It looks clearer and brighter, in fact I've actually had a couple of compliments! I was literally told I looked like I was "glowing"! I've certainly seen great results with it, and I plan to keep using it. I'm looking forward to trying the rest of the Foxbrim products!
• Visibly even skin texture and tone
• Effectively reduce wrinkle formation
• Drastically fade sun spots and discoloration
• Restore firmness and youth to skin elasticity
• Plump skin cells
• Leave your skin clear, smooth and glowing
Want to read more? Sign up for email updates here!
I received this product for free for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy here.