Seriously, every time I get the camera out, this is the smile she gives me! I can't get her to open her eyes...at least it's probably just a phase ;)
At least we ended up with some tasty, homemade fries!
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup whipping cream/heavy cream
- 6 tbs unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tbs peppermint extract
- Shaved chocolate or crushed candy cane for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan on low heat, stir until all the cocoa is dissolved.
- Pour into cups, top with whipped cream (home made is the best!), Garnish with something fun and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links.