1. Abra Alba Wrist Covers - Super cute scallops that would be perfect for using up small bits of yarn.
2. Cozy Knitted Wrist Warmers - The spiral ribbed pattern gives these a great texture, would be great for showing off a variegated yarn.
3. Cupcake Mittlets - The simple lace pattern give these a nice feminine touch.
4. Nalu Mitts - I've been a huge fan lately of this cable pattern, it's simple but really pops.
5. The Political Process - The twisting cable pattern is perhaps fitting after completely another election year ;)
6. Strong Arm (Ruista Ranteeseen) - I love the detail of the tab and button on these. The pattern is not in English, but Google Translate will do the trick!
7. Fallberry - A beautiful openwork pattern that would be great at showcasing a gradient or variegated yarn.
8. Kujeillen- Little bobbles give the cable pattern a fun element.
9. Button Flap Fingerless Mitts - Another fun button element to add a bit of fun to simple fingerless gloves.
10. Green Fingerless Mitts - A gorgeous lace pattern that I definitely plan on making!Visit Jess @ Chaleur's profile on Pinterest.
Want to read more? Sign up for email updates here!
This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy here.