- I'm starting all the way back on day 1 with the Couch to 5k program. Slow and steady wins the race, right?
- I'm setting up my home gym. I have a treadmill and a rowing machine already, and a set of light handweights. Eventually I'd like to get a heavier set and maybe some kettlebells.
- I'm in search of some fitness videos. I've heard good things about the Piyo program, but it's little out of my price range. We do have Amazon Prime which has a good selection, so I'll probably try some of those.
- Fitness tracking. I have a few fitness apps on my phone to use and I recently got a fitness band. It's totally junk, but it at least tracks my steps ;)
- Food. It's my downfall. I am totally good with running and working out and whatnot, but I also really like food. So, I'm going to be focusing on moderation and adding key foods to my diet.
And there you have it! I did manage to fit in day 1 of the c25k program yesterday (even with a little 6 month old watching me instead of sleeping!) and it actually felt great to be running again! Although my running clothes are a little tighter then they used to be ;) Today I plan on trying out a workout video...any suggestions? If you have any tips on working out at home, I'd love to hear them!
This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy here.