(Follow me on Pinterest for more)
- Valentine's Heart Earflap Hat - I'm a huge fan of earflap hats, and I know a certain 4 year old girl who would love this ;)
- Valentine Envelope - This would be such a cute little way to give your kids a handmade card. And after Valentine's Day is over, it can be used to play post office! (this is a free pattern but the website requires registration)
- Little Girl Crochet Arm Warmers - These are just too cute not to share!
- You're The Balm - This is one of the only projects I found that I thought boys would like. You could always put something else in there rather than the lip balm. Like a Cadbury Creme Egg. Yumm...too bad it's not Easter though ;)
- Little Hearty Hair Ties - This looks so cute and easy, how could you not make these?
- Valentine Basket - Such a cute little way to give away candy!
- Kids Crochet Heart Headband - Again, cute and easy! And since it can be adjusted for any size, I'm seeing some matching headbands for my girls ;)
- Smilla Hearts Hat - Another super cute heart hat, but this one is knit!
- Valentine's Candy Crochet Bags - This is another one I can see as being good for boys too!
- Heart Bookmarks - My kids are constantly asking for something to use as a bookmark, might as well make them some!
What are you making your kids for Valentine's Day? Leave a comment and share some ideas with me! I need some ;)
This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy here.