(Follow me on Pinterest for more)
Let's face it, running can be hard. So here are a few things to help you look good and get the most out of your run!
1. Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band - This handy little device tracks your steps, calories and sleep, you can also get it with a heart rate monitor for tracking while running.
2. Garmin Forerunner 310XT - Or if you prefer, this fancy looking watch will track your heart rate, GPS, distance and pace. It's also waterproof for swimming laps on your cross-training days!
3. JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - These Bluetooth headphones will keep you running to music, without the hassle of cords flopping everywhere. Plus, they have a lifetime warranty against sweat.
4. FlipBelt - World's Best Running Belt & Fitness Workout Belt - If you need something to keep your music safe, try one of these. These belts (can you say fanny pack?) are perfect for storing an MP3 player, phone, keys, and maybe a snack or two.
5, Sporteer Sport Armband for iPhones and Smartphones with Otterbox/Lifeproof Case - Belts aren't your style? Then grab one of these good ol' fashioned Armbands. This one is big enough to fit your phone with it's case still on and even has a little pocket for storing keys and cards and such.
6. Fitletic / iFitness 16-ounce Hydration Belt - If you're going for a long run, hydration is a must. This snazzy little belt will hold two water bottles and even has a handy little pocket for storing some other necessities.
7 Zensah Women's Running Headband - Every girl knows the importance of keeping their hair out of the way while running, so why not do it with style? These headbands won't slip and come in several colors and styles to keep you looking good.
8. Oiselle Running Women's Lux Runfinity Scarf - Speaking of looking good, might as well look good while going on a winter run! These ultra-soft fleece scarves ought to do the trick.
9. Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves - And of course you'll need some matching compression wear to help you recover! Grab a few different colors to match all your running gear.
10.Trigger Point Performance Grid 2.0 Revolutionary EVA Foam Roller - Foam rollers are all the rage, with good reason! These will keep your muscles happy so you can get back on the road.
Visit Jess @ Chaleur's profile on Pinterest. *This post contains affiliate links